Terms & Conditions | Copyrights
- Copyrights & Ownership
The content of this website is our property or the property of our suppliers, artists or collaborators and is protected by international copyright laws. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, images, products, and all other elements of the Service provided by Kapopoulos Fine Arts are protected by intellectual property and other laws. The purchase of any product does not provide the customer with any copyright interest or other intellectual property right in our products. The arrangement and compilation of our website content is our exclusive property and is protected by international copyright laws. All software used on this website is our property or the property of our software suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
You are not permitted to:
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell or otherwise exploit the website or any product image, product listing, product description, price, page layout, page design, trade dress, logo, information or any other content for any commercial purpose, except as expressly provided.
- Use any meta tags, search terms, key terms or the like, that contain our website’s name.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with this website or another user’s ability to use this website.
- Terms Of Sale
These terms apply to all offers made by www.kapopoulosfinearts.com, purchases and orders placed by you and all agreements concluded between us in relation to the products and services offered on this website.
Notwithstanding the product prices shown on this website, we cannot confirm the price of an item until you order it. Despite our best efforts, some of the items shown here may have an incorrect estimate in pricing, as a result of price changes that are implemented at/about the time of your visit to our website. Kapopoulos Fine Arts may change the fees for any product at any time. If an item’s correct price is higher than our stated price, your sole recourse is cancellation of your order. Kapopoulos Fine Arts, at its sole discretion, may make promotional offers with different features and different pricing to any of Kapopoulos Fine Arts’ customers or partners. These promotional offers, unless made to you, will not apply to your offer or these Terms.
- Acceptance of Order
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In such event your sole recourse shall be the return of amounts paid by you related to such order (if any).
- Your Account
If you use this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion.
- Product Descriptions
We attempt to describe our products offered as accurately as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on this website are 100% accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered by us and purchased by you is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in an unused condition for a conforming replacement, refund or credit.
We are not liable for any financial damage (including, but not limited, to the cost of any replacement purchase) that may occur because of non-timely arrival or any lack of availability or conformity of any product.
Shipping & Returns
Deliveries are made from Kapopoulos Fine Arts Gallery, Skoufa 5-7, Athens, 10673.
• Product Shipment
Kapopoulos Fine Arts can serve customers worldwide using the DHL service.
○ All in-stock items are shipped within 3 to 7 business days of receipt of your order. Orders placed late on Fridays, Holidays or during the weekend, will be processed by our shipper on the next business day. On a rare occasion, your order can arrive outside of the estimated timeframe.
○ We will confirm your order by e-mail.
○ If any items are back-ordered and unable to ship with the initial parcel, the full shipping and handling fee is charged with the first parcel shipped; subsequent parcels can be shipped at no extra charge. You need to communicate with us if you prefer to delay your order, so that we can deliver all your items together.
○ All custom-made orders are unique and non-returnable with no exceptions.
○ Insurance of products during transportation is available upon request and bearing special charges (ask us for more information).
Important note: We will list shipping charges for your order upon checkout, and you must pay all shipping charges for the location of the address you provide. Please note that international packages may be subject to duties and taxes. You must also pay all tariff, import, customs, tax, and other charges applicable in your jurisdiction. The limits for duty-free packages are regulated by local customs authorities. Please communicate with your local customs representatives/website for more information. Any extra charges are the responsibility of the RECIPIENT due upon delivery. If this is a gift, you may want to notify the recipient of potential tariffs, duties or customs charges. We cannot estimate these prices in any way.
• Quality and Safety
All orders are shipped from Kapopoulos Fine Arts Gallery in sealed packages or sealed paper bags. If you receive your order in a damaged condition or with an open package, please do not accept it and contact us immediately.
• Delivery Terms
If the product you choose is in-stock, we can deliver it within 2 to 4 business days to all destinations, excluding insular or remote regions. We will attempt in good faith to deliver your items in accordance with your order, but Kapopoulos Fine Arts will not be responsible or liable for any delays or failure in such delivery. Kapopoulos Fine Arts expressly reserves the right to effect delivery of any order in any number of separate shipments, and the modes of transport and carriers will be decided at Kapopoulos Fine Arts’ discretion. Your order will be delivered to the delivery address you specify when placing your order. If your delivery address is geographically remote or otherwise difficult to deliver to, it is possible that we may not be able to deliver there. In such case we will be in contact with you to sort this out. Kapopoulos Fine Arts will not be responsible or liable for any delay or failure to deliver due to any cause which is unavoidable or beyond Kapopoulos Fine Arts reasonable control. In such cases, we will have the right, at its option, without penalty or any liability for breach, to terminate all or any part of any order or to reschedule delivery within a reasonable time.
In case you want to receive your order from our store you have to contact us at +30 210 3637652 and schedule it. All deliveries can be made during Monday – Wednesday – Saturday at 10:30 to 17:00 and Tuesday – Thursday – Friday at 10:30 to 20:00. All of the above require confirmed orders. For remote or inaccessible areas (refers to transportation and delivery of shipments to areas outside the limits of major cities), the delivery may need up to 10 working days to be completed. In case a product from your order is in shortage or not in-stock, you will be contacted by The Kapopoulos Fine Arts’ relevant department for a new dispatch and delivery date or for a possible replacement with a similar product. Kapopoulos Fine Arts reserves the right to modify the conditions, methods and cost of dispatch without prior notice.
You can return a product purchased from Kapopoulos Fine Arts online store in the following cases:
- We are committed to quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 14 days of receipt and receive a replacement, credit or a full refund for the price of the product. In case of refund, the refund will be completed within 30 days from the date of receiving your order. Refunds can take several business days to reflect on your credit card account. This varies depending on your financial institution. Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- If your order should arrive in less than satisfactory condition, we offer a convenient ‘Photo Return’ option. Simply take a digital photo of the item and one photo of the shipping packaging it arrived in, attach them to an email and send them to email@example.com.
Please include in the body of the email:
○ Your order number.
○ The shipping ID or item number.
○ A brief description of the reason for the return and let us know whether you are seeking a replacement, credit or a refund.
Your request will be processed within 72 hours and you will receive an email letting you know your replacement is under production or your refund is being processed. To return your item(s) please pack them in the original bag or box. If the item(s) is/are damaged by external factors we will cover the shipping costs. If that’s not the case, we strongly encourage you to return your item(s) via a trackable method.
- All custom-made orders are unique and non-returnable.
Necessary conditions for the product return process on the above cases:
- Together with the product, the presentation of the receipt or our company’s purchase invoice, is required.
- The rightful, according to each case, return intervals, must be followed.
- Defective products: In case of dispatch for repair service and if there is no coverage under warranty (or not required by the customer), sending and receiving the product(s) is at our expense. The product(s) will be received by Kapopoulos Fine Arts (Skoufa 5-7, Athens, 10673) to inspect and repair the damage. These procedures take time and they also depend on the artists. We do not charge the repair service for a damaged product, although the only condition for this case, is that the cause of destruction is solely on the shipping company or our carrier. If the damage is caused by the customer, we are not obligated to cover any additional expense.
Since the beginning of our company, Kapopoulos Fine Arts has established procedures with a commitment to legality and transparency in order to manage with full respect the personal data submitted to us. The processing operations are limited to the minimum and only for the fulfilment of their purposes.
We keep your data completely safe and we do not publish it in any way and for any reason to third parties.
Note: If the users choose to prevent cookies from being stored on their hard disk, the www.kapopoulosfinearts.com will not be able to provide certain services. Set your browser to accept cookies so you can buy items, save items, and receive customized recommendations.