Theodoros Pantaleon was born in Athens.
He studied graphic arts at the Athens Technological Institute Doxiadis School taught by A. Tassos, A. Asteriadis, I. Dekoulakos, G. Georgiadis and S. Lydakis. He lives and works in Athens. His works are to be found in the National Gallery, at Municipal Galleries, at the Copelouzos Art Museum, at the Vorres Museum, the Kotopouli Museum and many private collections in Greece and abroad.
Theodoros Pantaleon has presented the following personal exhibitions:
- O Gallery, Athens, 1976;
- Galerie De Greef, Brussels, Belgium, 1978;
- Galerie Zygos, Athens, 1978, 1981, 1983;
- Yakinthos Gallery, Athens, 1982, 1991;
- K Gallery, London, 1992;
- Titanium Art Gallery, Athens, 1994;
- Municipal Gallery, Syros Island, 2000.
He also took part in a multitude of group exhibitions including:
- The 7th International Art Exhibition, Basel, Switzerland, 1976;
- Image – Abstraction – Object, National Gallery – Alexandros Soutzos Museum, Athens, 1984;
- Form and Fantasy in the World of Color, Istituto Italiano di Cultura, Thessaloniki, 1985;
- Figures and Portraits, Yakinthos Gallery, Athens, 1986;
- Painting for a Table, Municipal Cultural Center, Athens, 1988